This simple, healthy Asian-flavored marinade can be used for baked or grilled chicken.
Asian Chicken Marinade
|Serves||4 - 6|
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cook time||30 minutes|
|Total time||35 minutes|
This simple, healthy Asian-flavored marinade can be used to bake or grill chicken.
- 3 tablespoons low sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil, such as grapeseed, canola, or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 - 1 1/2lb boneless skinless chicken (breast, thighs, or both)
|Combine all ingredients except chicken in a medium bowl, mixing well. Add chicken, cover with marinade, and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for 2-24 hours.|
|Grill chicken on an outdoor grill or on a stovetop grill pan, flipping once nice grill marks have formed, until internal temperature reaches 165° F, or finish in oven once both sides have nice grill marks. Another option is to bake at 350° F until internal temperature reaches 165° F, about 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.|
|Serve sliced or chopped on a salad.|